• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Specialized Report Reqd

Narayan Rath

Hi Team,

We have to produce monthly MIS report in a particular format. Can somebody help me. Let me know to whom I can contact personally to solve this, who is an expert in advanced excel in Bangalore. Due to confidentiality I donot want to share the sample file.

Regards
Narayan

Hi Narayan,

May be other people from Bangalore will come out, I am from Bangalore, but I am on my Diwali Leave and back to my hometown. Will be back on 25th Back to Blore.

May be you can share a sample file, with some dummy data in it and share your problem.

Regards,

Hi Narayan ,

In the age of email , why is personal contact required ? You can always send your file by email.

Personal contact by itself is not going to guarantee that your file's confidentiality will be preserved.

Narayan

Hi Narayan ,

In the age of email , why is personal contact required ? You can always send your file by email.

Personal contact by itself is not going to guarantee that your file's confidentiality will be preserved.

Narayan
Dear Narayan,
I agree with you.

Regards
Narayan

Back