• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need VBA Code to build a Macro which extracts data based on filter from other worksheets

Rahul_DX

Hi,
I want to build a macro which will extract data from multiple other worksheets based on specific filter and copy the extracted data into a template in a certain standard font and finally convert the template into a PDF file. Please help me out with the VBA code

That is a large amount of code needed with not very much guidance as to your exact setup. While it certainly can be done, I suggest you at least start here:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/win/section3.htm
to see if any of the examples posted can help you get started. Don't worry about the pdf bit, that's fairly simply to do. It's the compiling of data that you need to work on for now.

Thanks Luke,
Sorry for not stating the exact scenarios and requirements. Let me rephrase what I need the macro to do-
1.Extract data from different excel workbooks containing multiple worksheets which has master data and pivot tables.
2.I need to extract certain data from all of these worksheets based on some advance filter.
3.Collect them into a output worksheet along with certain boxplot graphs using some formulae.
4.Copy these output data into a template with exact font types and exact bitmap images size for graphs so that it fits perfectly.
5.Convert the whole template into a pdf file with exact number of pages.

Please help me out.

Thanks & Regards,
Rahul_DX

Back