• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need help automatically moving Source Data from one tab to others

Hi,

It appears I deleted (by mistake) one of the conditions in one of the IF statements when I made the last changes.
I believe this will fix it but as always test it out and let me know.

PCosta,

I did notice one thing that is not working correctly anymore. The attached file has two examples of data that is incorrectly routing to the No Rider Restrictions tab. These should be routing to the RIC 1.6 (1) and RIM (2) respectively. I've only noticed this on these two policies so far but they are the only two that had the ADD Plus II in addition to the RIC and RIM. I believe you helped me with this same issue a long time ago to ensure the code did not look at the ADD Riders.

Attachments

• Sample 6.14.17 Book of Available Funds 2.0.xlsm
    498.5 KB · Views: 1
PCosta,

I did notice one thing that is not working correctly anymore. The attached file has two examples of data that is incorrectly routing to the No Rider Restrictions tab. These should be routing to the RIC 1.6 (1) and RIM (2) respectively. I've only noticed this on these two policies so far but they are the only two that had the ADD Plus II in addition to the RIC and RIM. I believe you helped me with this same issue a long time ago to ensure the code did not look at the ADD Riders.

PCosta,

Sorry to press, once again this is not a huge rush but I wanted to attach my latest version of this report for your review of the above issue I noticed. Thanks again for all the help.

Attachments

• Copy of Book of Available Funds 2.1.xlsm
    503 KB · Views: 2
Back