• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Matching multiple data and putting data in corresponding place by picking it up

paradise

Hi,

My current problem is that,I want basically to put values from a XFD column (data can be any) to Column Q of 'Details' sheet and also to other four sheets which are-

-also putting values of XFD column at Printing sheet at column B after matching each rows of E,F G columns from Details sheet A,C,D columns
-also putting values of XFD column at Lamination sheet at column B after matching each rows of E,F G columns from Details sheet A,C,D columns
-also putting values of XFD column at Pouching Sheet at Column A after matching each rows of C,D,E columns from Details sheet A,C,D columns
-also putting values of XFD column at Finish Sheet at Column A after matching each rows of B,C,D columns from Details sheet A,C,D columns

In each of 4 worksheet,it should prompt for the range from where to where the range should be taken inorder to put the values of XFD column of Details sheet to be appear automatically.This is so becoz in each of 4 worksheet,I have mentioned 2 sample data as the data goes on filling in each rows day by data and accordingly I have update the data by changing the range as old range I do not require and only new data would be taken.

But sometimes it does not match leave it blank so that I can do manually and do necessart changes myself.it,but message if prompt would be beneficial.Pls note that,if in column Q of Details sheet already contains value of XFD column of Details sheet then no need to put but it should ensure the data are well matched.This is so becoz I have already done previously in Q column.

I have higlighted with yellow where data is required to filled up after matching.

Here a macro would be preferred with button.

Pls find enclosed in attachment.Only few data in 4 spreadsheet is given as a sample.

I am layman in VBA but would be most interested in using it.

If any futher info if required kindly let me know.

With Best Rgds

Attachments

• lookup data for picking & putting value after trible matching.xlsm
    804.1 KB · Views: 6
Back