• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Luke M - On travel

Luke M

Excel Ninja
Staff member
Hi everyone!

Just an informal message to let friends know that I'm travelling this week and won't be on the forum. Hope everyone has a good week!

Hi, Luke M!

Wasn't it enough with your CASFFML excuse that you needed to go away?

Regards!

PS: This guy is incredible slippery.

@Montrey

Hi!

"We"? Who allowed you to include yourself? Luke M once told me that you were devote of Groucho's quote "I don't want to belong to a club that accepts me as a member"... so "sent the wire right now" :p

Regards!

@Sirjb7

Im a cynic and an ass sometimes. I can't help it though. I try

But Just know I still love everyone on here.

Angry love. :D

@Montrey

Hi!

Don't care about helping, really, don't worry.

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

Regards!

@Montrey

Hi!

I first told you to "send the wire right now", in reference to Groucho's phrase.

You then said "I can't help it though", I assumed related to my phrase.

I replied with another Groucho's phrase.

Just a pun, smile, man! Remember that even a 5 old child would understand :p

Regards!

PS: I do know you help all the time.

PS 2: Luke M!!! Please come back and take care or this guy, I'm begging you...

@Sirjb7

Just know I love you and we have had some rocky roads in the past but I'm here to reconcile our differences. I'd kiss your feet or rub ur back but i live in america.

I'll just tap your little square head.

@LukeM

I'm ready for my apprenticeship in becoming an excel god among men. Also I am having a cube database installed at my work. I'd like to know your knowledge on anything related to cube functionality for reporting purposes in excel.

@everyone else

Montrey is back and ready to help you scally wags. Prepare your questions for battle because I usually have to race to beat one of the aforementioned to an answer. They all know its a race.

P.S. I'll also limit my frustrations to banging my head on my desk repeatedly instead of voicing it in the forum.

sincerly,

Your most loved member.

@All

People shouldn't assume that the Ninjas will be available, at all times, to answer your questions

We have lives and jobs outside Chandoo.org, I for example have just spend a week in Timor and a week in Namibia but am back now.

When the Ninjas are away or when they are here there is nothing wrong with anybody else trying to answer questions at any time.

I'm sure that the other Ninjas will agree that you actually learn a lot by answering questions and if it is trying to extend your Excel Knowledge then answering questions is a great tool to assist this endeavor.

ps: I had a great time in both countries.

@hui

Obviously your talking to me. I was just kidding in my previous posts. Sirjb7 is awesome at excel too.

@Montrey

Hi!

Were you kidding, little boy? I didn't get it... :p

And BTW, you're being very kind with me, ... I'm wondering what're your actual intentions...

Regards!

PS: Just in case, I was kidding too, but as old and serious man, of course, like a gentleman I should say if my modesty wouldn't inhibit me.

@SirJB7

Hi, myself!

So long...

I was wondering if this guy is going to return... and when...

It isn't because anyone miss him, we only miss his CASFFML excuses.

Regards!

@maku

Hi!

Back? But it looks as he were still traveling, he does nothing...

Regards!

PS: No, I didn't ever think about adding "... as usual"

Back