• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Larry Nicholas

Good day all

Pretty new to the discussion thread.. I would like to get some help here..

I have been working on a "Test" Portfolio Dashboard and I noticed that I can only add 10 projects to my dashboard..

I am trying to add more but when I cut and paste the project tables to make a 11th project I noticed that my Activities do not show up.. After doing some digging I noticed that the formula "=MIN(INDEX(lstPlans,,2,$C$22))" was only setup for 10 plans and none over that..

upload_2016-12-6_13-57-20-png.36632

What steps should I take to add more projects up to at least "20" to my Portfolio Dashboard?

Attachments

• Test 1.xlsm
    534.5 KB · Views: 10
If you click on the Project Plans tab, you'll see that there are already tables set up for Projects 1-16.

If you click on the Formula Ribbon > Name Manager, you'll see that the Named Range 'lstPlans' only includes 10 of the projects:

lstPlans=plan1,plan2,plan3,plan4,plan5,plan6,plan7,plan8,plan9,plan10​

You want to Edit this Name to include all 16:

lstPlans=plan1,plan2,plan3,plan4,plan5,plan6,plan7,plan8,plan9,plan10,plan11,plan12,plan13,plan14,plan15,plan16​

Though this won't get you to 20 projects, it will get you to 16, and (I think) is the explanation you were seeking to resolve the formula failure.

(See attached.)

Attachments

• larryN1.xlsm
    531.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back