1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by keymaster, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Fábio Negreiros

Fábio Negreiros New Member

Hi! My name is Fábio Negreiros!
    I'm a Project Manager at Microsof, based in Brazil.
    I'm working with excel since ever, and I consider myself a VBA & automation expert. Please feel free to ask for help. I'll be glad to assist anyone.
  2. Deepak Sharma

Deepak Sharma New Member

Hi All,
    I am Deepak, just joined chandoo as per my friend's advice. I am a beginner in excel vba, although I know much, but want to get better n better in excel. I need all of your support as I have joined as MIS Exec. in a an IT company.
  3. JawaharPrem

JawaharPrem Member

Hi Deepak,
    Welcome, Iam also a beginner in excel vba iam working as MIS in Telecom company. lets share your question and answers...
    Deepak Sharma likes this.
  4. Deepak Sharma

Deepak Sharma New Member

Sure Jawahar, I need alot of helps from all of you, as my boss is asking for reports but becz no one was here before me, so I am collecting data from last 1 month from all the managers but now I have data but don't know how to prepare dashboards so that my director can see all in one go and analyse where we are standing. So thats why I need to learn, Pls Pls. help
  5. Dillina

Dillina New Member

Hello to everyone!!!! :)
    I'm an Italian girl but living in Canary Island.
    I don't speak English very well but I will try to understand

I love Excel but I know only 1% of its capacity...
    Zero .... about VBA... for the moment :rolleyes:
    I'm crazy about your charts, and I'm here for this reason
    Besos
    Dilly
  6. Allison Hancock

Allison Hancock New Member

Hello. I've just joined the forum. I probably should have done this long ago since I have been using information from discussions posted for a number of years. Anyways, I'm glad I finally took the step to begin asking questions rather than searching day and night for answers. I look forward to posting.

Cheers!
  7. Fadisaw

Fadisaw New Member

Hello from Jordan... just joined you guys and looking forward to read and learn more about excel and macros...

Looking forward to learn from your expirence and knowledge
  8. UniMord

UniMord New Member

Hi, I'm UniMord from Far Rockaway, New York. I'm a Data Analyst, and I spend far more of my day with Excel than I do with all my family and friends put together. I'm not sure this is such a good thing, but, I do love Excel. I was attracted to Chandoo's website because there's a pervasive spirit of excitement. It's about enjoying challenges, innovation, and discovery.
  9. jdb

jdb New Member

Hello fellow Chandoo'ers, I'm Dave from SoCal, USA. In one month I will have been working for 40 years--yikes. I began using Excel with, no kidding, version 1.0. But I know only a smattering of Excel but in my new job I'm working with Excel all the time and need help with a variety of questions.
  10. Krishna2385

Krishna2385 New Member

Hi this forum has been handy for me for quite sometime, had some new quires now so thought of joining it for further betterment of my excel knowledge.
    And must say a BIG THANKYOU TO CHANDOO.
    jdb likes this.