• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi, Dear friens.
My name is Hooman.
i am from iran.
i am a beginner in excel and vb.i use excel from 2008 and now i think i am a beginner in excel when i see your posts,your questions,and your gide,and your attached files.
i signed up in this site from 2010 but my id was lost.that name was :Hooman.tt
now i should say all of you that i love you so much.
please help me to discover excel.
i think the excel is : Strange Island!!!!!

Hello to all…

My name is Samuel Cruz from Matamoros, Mexico. I met excel many years ago, but it was last year that had the need to be better in excel. I began to look ideas and projects that can be adapted and used where I work, but found myself in a state of want to learn how these ideas and projects were born, setup and transformed in very practical spreadsheet. So, after some internet surfing, I found Chandoo.org and converted in a milestone of reference for my new learning phase.

I have many years working with excel, but relatively new in the learning phase. I have many things to learn.

I want to learn as well as to teach. That is one of my principles. So I will work hard to learn as much as I can, as well as to teach to whomever, wherever and whenever need it.

Thank you for letting me join this growing community.

Nice to meet you all. :)
(Es un gusto conocerlos a todos).

Samuel Cruz.
Matamoros, Mexico.

Hi, Dear friens.
My name is Hooman.
i am from iran.
i am a beginner in excel and vb.i use excel from 2008 and now i think i am a beginner in excel when i see your posts,your questions,and your gide,and your attached files.

Nice to meet you Hooman and welcome to the forum. As well as you, I think I am a beginner and new in the learning phase.

Best regards!!
(Saludos cordiales).

Samuel Cruz.
Matamoros, Mexico.

hi all.

warm greeting from me irwan from Malaysia. hope can share knowledge with you guys.

thanks

Hello irwan. Welcome to the forum and nice to meet you. And of course, we can share knowledge.

Best regards!!
(Saludos cordiales).

Samuel Cruz.
Matamoros, Mexico.

Hello, my name is Mike, I'm a data analyst for the Veterans Administration in Illinois. I've worked with spread sheets for sometime but until recently haven't had the need to get into the programming with VB or using Macros till now.

I have found this web site very usefull in get some of my question answered and hope to be able to contribute one day.

Hi, Dear friens.
My name is Hooman.
i am from iran.
Welcome, I feel the same way sometimes. Even though I have been working with spread sheets in one form or another for 20 years I still feel like a novis. This site has been very helpful in untageling some issues that just don't get talked about in MS books.
Again Welcome

Hello everyone,

I'm Stuart Frunchak from Edmonton, Canada. Many consider me an Excel guy... I consider myself lucky at being able to fudge my way through it. :)

Looking forward to learning a lot from all of you... and hopefully getting my problems resolved as well.

HI just joined, as needed some input on some gantt charts. Info looks good and handy.Have used alot of handy hint/tips sites for specific issues. Work in support management in Scotland and with large IT hardware company doing project and quality related reports etc.

Hi All,

Sheetal here from Pune. I am designing a dashboard for our tool. This seems very interesting site. Looking forward for the help needed.

Regards,
Sheetal.

Hello, all!
I've been pretty comfortable with Word and PPT and numerous imaging programs for about 2 decades, but I never got into Excel; I just needed it so rarely as an artist, teacher, etc! Now I have a problem, and the usual help channels aren't helpful, so I'm hoping someone here will be able to assist me.
Thanks!
Andris

Hello Mr Chandoo and my other respected users of the forum. I am always curios to learn Excel and Access, but sometimes cannot keep up the following steps or confusion drives me away. I have finished my Masters in IT from Australian Defense Force Academy, Canberra, Australia. Then I have finished my MBA in HRM. Most of the time I had to deal with Staff Performances, Bell Curves and other statistical data. Presently, I am working at a bank and whole MIS is part of my duty. I have to think lot of Excel shortcuts or formulas to ease up my regular task and my aim is to built more rich excel dashboard and other needful ideas in relation to Excel and Access. I am not that expert like others but I am sure, I will learn lot of things here and on my first day I already received a good training from Mr Luke. I am so thankful and to Mr Chandoo for such a great work and to continue such valiant forum. Thank you all....

Kaiser

Back