• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

finding variations in the data base

adryan

hey. can someone help me with a macro something , I have a file with more varinte of those variants want to know who were often together.

I have some formulas in the file , but I am looking to take a lot of time manually , CF- CM cells are options that I 'm looking for them , the NC is a formula that shows how many times it is found , as well as the CD .

how can I seek them , a macro something to look each numbers of cells CF- CM and look in her right whenever found

Attachments

• modify.xlsx
    774.2 KB · Views: 1
Adryan

Firstly, Welcome to the Chandoo.org Forums

Can you explain what you want as I cannot understand either your requirements or the relationship between the data in cols A:T and CF:CM ?

in among 1 cf-cm cells , I'm looking to put a variant,when one finds,in cn cell indicates one...I seek them on other variants of 2,3,4,5,6,7 ,,,,,,
ranks cf- cm cells , but not manually using a macro ,
to take turns , to look for them and show in every row 2,3,4,5,6,7 cn ,,,,, whenever variant is found

Adryan

I still don't understand your requirements

Assume we know nothing about what your trying to achieve

Can you use a single row as an example and explain step by step what you want?

in the cells cf-cm bring a version 8 numbers, they seek in A- T cells , when it finds shows in cell cn whenever found ,
I and other variants to be sought and the cell cn , next to each
variations showing how often is found

Hi:

Since you are struggling to explain precisely what you want, could you please prepare a sample file with expected output. That way someone will be able to comprehend more easily and can give you an appropriate solution.

Thanks

Adryan

What does "Bring a version 8 numbers" mean ?

Can you please use any row, but tell us step by step what you want to do

Back