• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Create new workbook from Other selected XL file sheets from userform using checkbox

prasanna

Dear Experts,

Good day, I need one help. I Trust this Forum definetely will solve this thread.

1. I need to create new workbook from userform copy from multiple sheets, the files includes pivot tables, graphs and values.

2. There are 4 teams , if I select Team 1 from combo box it should visible only Sheet1, Sheet2 & Sheet 3 like Team 2 and Team 3.

3. Finally if i select specific check boxes only and Click Generate report from command button that sheets should copy the same sheets with name and create a new XL file and save with Selected team name.

PFA sample copy of XL file.

Thanks
PS

Attachments

• SampleUserform.xlsm
    74.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi PS,

Please take a look at the attached to get you started.

Attachments

• SampleUserform LM.xlsm
    89.1 KB · Views: 9
Hi Luke,

Awesome Forum... Excellent Ninja's.. Appreciate.

Thank you so much, This is exactly what I m looking for.

Thanks
Prasanna

Luke,

Just I need another view on userform, when I select Team1 from combobox , I want to see only Relevant check boxes, same as other teams as well...
Please help.

Thanks
PS.

Hi Luke, Good morning.

Nope.. If I select Team-1 from combobox I want to see only Checkbox box 1 , 2 and 3 visible rest check boxes not visible.
if I select Team-2 I want to see only Checkbox box 4, 5 and 6 only rest invisible.

Let me know if any more information required.

Please help.
Regards,
PS

Nope.. If I select Team-1 from combobox I want to see only Checkbox box 1 , 2 and 3 visible rest check boxes and labels not visible.
if I select Team-2 I want to see only Checkbox box 4, 5 and 6 only rest checkboxes and labels invisible.

Let me know if any more information required.

Please help.
Regards,
PS

What's the point of having the checkboxes then if you're making the user's choice for them?

Luke,

I don't want to see team1 user go and select sheet4 or sheet5 or sheet 10.

There is any way to greyed out these boxes if I select team1.

Thanks
Ps

Why give them checkboxes at all? Why not just use the dropdown then, since it already hides/shows worksheets? Then you can just have the Generate Report macro copy only the visible sheets.

Luke, I agreed your suggestion, so can we do it in another way, if I select team1 now sheet1 , sheet2 and sheet3 is visible sheet and checkbox checked.
Now I want to look if I select sheet1 check box I want to visible only sheet1 xl sheet, same if I select sheet 2 check box I want to view only sheet 2 xl sheet.
This is possible...?? Taking your valuable codes I am creating 70-80 sheets on the same way with 10 teams...

Sorry for confusion..
Kindly do the needful.

Thanks
PS

To save yourself the headache then of hard coding all the sheet names and values, might want to keep it more generic. Check out the form in this one. User can use a ListBox to pick which sheets they want. Code hide/shows corresponding sheets. Creates report using visible sheets. Best part is that the new form only has the worksheet "Start" hardcoded, everything else is automatic, so you can have any number of sheets, or change the sheet names.

Attachments

• SampleUserform NewForm.xlsm
    98.6 KB · Views: 10
Wow its great Luke .... You are genious, I don't have enough words to appreciate .. This is tremendous..

YOU ARE THE FABLOUS GUY IN THIS FORUM... I LOVE THIS FORUM...

God Bless You with lots of happiness and Good health..

Thanks
PS

Back