• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Create graph from two columns, showing only cells with values.

Hi,

I'm a beginner and I'm not sure where to start with this. Found different potential solutions, using different functions, but they were all too advanced for me to be able to adapt to my problem.

I have a short survey. For posting here, I changed and simplified the topic:

In the first part, I'm asking each user to select a number of prefered things, out of 17, and to grade each thing from 1-5. I wish to place these 17 things in two columns. Then I wish to have a graph (i.e. pie chart) that updates dynamically, only with the user-graded things.

Thanks!

Attachments

• graphs.xlsx
    8.8 KB · Views: 5
Something like this ... ?
Ah, thanks a lot for this, but it's not what I meant. I'm sorry I can't explain it so clear. I will use your file to explain it better.

In column A, a user should not rank from 1-5, but for five things in columb B (chosen randomly by each user), they should give a score between 1 and 5.

Then the graph displays the scores in column A, for the 5 things that are scored, while ignoring the other 12 that are not scored.

Any idea how to do this?

Back