• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Copy a picture to a new workbook

Good day Dhamo

Why not just insert the picture in the correct work sheet when you create the work book?

Thanks bobhc.!

What I exactly need is, I have a template workbook (template.xls with Sheet1 and Sheet2). And I need to create another workbook same as sheet2 in template.xls. I am able to create a new work book and could copy the sheet2 - values, formats and formulas except the 3 pictures in sheet2.

Also I don't have the 3 pictures in system to insert in wb2. And I don't want to insert any pictures from system. I am looking for Copy picture functionality.

Hello again Dhamo

Have you right clicked on the tab of sheet 2 and then selected copy in to your new workbook, this should copy all including pictures.

Yes Bob, You're right as this option enable us to copy the picture. but by using the macro,I need to copy and replace the picture based on my input.

Dhamo

Did not see the bit about "copy and replace the picture" in the original question

Back