• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Collecting data from different worksheet in a single worksheet meeting certain criteria

vikash

Hi All,

I have 10 different worksheet, i want to collect the information in a new worksheet if they meet criteria of category being A or A+ in same format.

Attachments

• society data.xlsx
    27.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi Vikash,
Please find attached the sheet, hope this is what you have been looking for. It has macros to combine all the sheets into a single sheet. Filter the data manually & the result's are pasted in the result sheet.

Attachments

• society data.xlsm
    44 KB · Views: 6
Hi Vikash,
Please find attached the sheet, hope this is what you have been looking for. It has macros to combine all the sheets into a single sheet. Filter the data manually & the result's are pasted in the result sheet.
Hi Srinidhi,

Thanks for your help. I had already done this. Basically what i was looking for was, "Is there any formula or method through which we can get the result without using VBA or doing it manually by filtering the data?".

Basically people like me who dont know how to write VBA need to rely on formula.

regards,
vikash

Back