• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Can someone explain the difference between this code

When I was hacked way back when I am still finding errors )-: and thought I had found them all. What is the difference between these two commands? If someone can explain what they are doing I would appreciate it so I can make sure I am using the right code. I know the $ means something making the code different.

Thank you!!!

=COUNTIF(LMK!$R$2:$R$101,6)

=COUNTIF(LMK!I2:I101,6)

Hi, Jack-P-Winner!
I'm wondering if you finally won the jackpot or you're still enjoying the path to achieve your goal.
Regards!

Hello there Sir! Not yet BUT I have won a substantial amount to date. It took a while to reprogram after being hacked I still have to fix my reset but learned to work around it. Once I do, you will surely know. I plan to come visit you and drink a tall glass of your finest with ya. Sad thing is I have folks coming out of the woodwork begging for money and even say "you won it so it was free" I tell them ....I average 50-80 hrs a week on this free money lol. It us hard work Sir but a lot of fun too. Definitely an adventure and definitely NOT random

You have asked this before the dollar sign is the difference between relative and absolute in a formula cell reference.

http://web.pdx.edu/~stipakb/CellRefs.htm

Hi a Bob, yes I know but it takes a while for the light bulb to turn on and so far it's dim but trying to work through it and better understand the Excel lingo. There are some wonderful folks on here that explain things differently than what a tutorial can do (-:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back