• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Automatically copy formulas

sushilbhansali

hello guys
Is it possible to automatically copy the formulas from a row above the active row whenever you start typing in the first cell of the active row.
Currently i have copied and pasted the formula from row 1 to 1000 but it has made by sheet slow.
Therefore i want a way so that when i start typing in a rows 1st cell say row 6 then it automatically copies the formulas from the row above ie row 5 and pasting it in row 6.
Thus reducing the number of formulas and increasing the speed.

hello guys
Is it possible to automatically copy the formulas from a row above the active row whenever you start typing in the first cell of the active row.
Currently i have copied and pasted the formula from row 1 to 1000 but it has made by sheet slow.
Therefore i want a way so that when i start typing in a rows 1st cell say row 6 then it automatically copies the formulas from the row above ie row 5 and pasting it in row 6.
Thus reducing the number of formulas and increasing the speed.

Hi Sushil,

have u tried with table ? or can u please upload a sample file with expected result...

Back