• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

YouTube Video on Excel in Marathi

shrivallabha

Excel Ninja
Hi All,

Recently, I decided to take a plunge into posting online content and I have posted my first video on 05th May, 2021. The link to this video is

I am hoping to build on a series of simple videos that explain some of the aspects of Excel and learn as I go along. The videos will be in Marathi which is my mother tongue. This was suggested to me by a friend as sometimes people are not comfortable watching videos in other languages (as well as sometimes they face difficulties understanding the accent). However, that said, the displayed content will be in English, should you choose to watch it. Videos are recorded & edited by my nephew Malhar so it is truly a home production and he deserves lots of credit for doing it. Of course, I am open to all feedback, positive as well as critical. Hope to see you there!

[Note: I have posted this after notifying Chandoo & Hui so as to be within Forum's conduct and Guidelines]

After some gap, we have managed to create the second in the series. This one deals with the reasons why to learn Excel. Might be good one for those who are sitting on fence and wondering if they should take the plunge!

Next in the series would be "How to...". Stay tuned.

Third video in the series is launched today. I have specifically mentioned Chandoo.org :awesome: as one of the learning resource as a mark of respect to the great community we have here.

Back