• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Want to hire a master in Excel for the project

mrmohit1a

I have made some in the attachment and now I want these things as mentioned below:
You have to create a workbook with these sheets:

1- Bond portfolio which contains bond investment transactions with their critical information (identifier, coupon rate, nominal, maturity date, issue date, coupon frequency, unit price, quantity and total price for the line):

- Create function to compute a “Price” for each line and for the portfolio.

- Create function to compute a “Duration” for each line and for the portfolio.

- Create a sub procedure to generate a cash flow for a select bond in your portfolio (you use your Cash flow generator program)

- Generate the charted relationship between bond price and required yield for a selected bond and for the portfolio (by comparing two bonds in the same chart).

2- Equity portfolio which contains some equity transactions with their critical information (purchase value, purchase date, quantity and total value for the line)

- Create function to compute a “UGLs“ for each line and for the portfolio.

- Equity Analysis worksheet to analyze a user select equity.

3- Option portfolio which contains some option transactions (call and put) with their information (spot price, exercise price, maturity date, volatility, risk free rate, quantity and total value for the line):

- Create function to compute a price and Greek letters for each line.

- Create button to generate a report sheet with price and sensitivity analyses for a select option (for example you can create different charts to present price variations due to input parameters variation, you can also draw the payoff profile of your option …)

4- Market Value structure of your portfolio and the weighting for each asset category.

Remarks:

1- The VBA project is an individual homework assignment.

2- You have to add comments to explain your codes.

3- Be careful about your workbook presentation.

4- Write a user guide document to explain how we can use your workbook and what the assumptions are and the formulae you took into consideration to produce your results.

5- You can use the entire “VBA lab” (code and documentation) that you made before to build your VBA project.

to have something to import data from google finance

and then create tabs,

annalysis...

I will pay 2000 whomever complete this project and make me understand this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit by Mod: Moved to appropriate forum.

Attachments

• vbaproject.xlsm
    995.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
mrmohit1a
I will pay 2000 whomever complete this project and make me understand this.
1) Which Currency?
2) Do You have plan to pay for many or just for one?
3) There are some 'ActiveX-things', where?

Back