• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA to collect multiple users data seperate.

Jet Fusion

Hi all

Is it possible that if one has a worksheet as per the below the file by @Deepak (post #5) at the following posted thread

Sample

Say for instance there are different divisions and some sheets only that division will have access to them and some all divisions will have access. Is there a way of getting the info to show as per divisions fill in. eg if Division 1 fills in a contact and Division 2 fills in a contact when each login they will only see there respective contacts? Or would you have to create a page for each division to see the respective info seperate from each division logging in?

I've added a file but not much infor just what the above link had (altered) Username - Test -- Password -Testing -- Role -Creator

Thanking you in advance

Attachments

• Tester login Temp (1).xlsm
    46.3 KB · Views: 6
Hey, I am not much looking bro excel since a long and into web development. Making two sheets will be a good idea. Pls try with ref thread and let me know if still issue, I will try.

Back