• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

vba based product order forcasting

Ajinkya

Dear Friends,

Could you please help me get vba based product order forcasting, which can give me suggetion on what product should i order and in how much qnty., in which colour, based on the last couple of years sales data and opening stock of the current month.

pls help

Rgds,

Ajinkya

Hi Ajinkya,

If you look at the seasonal trend you will be able to find out which product with what specs should be ordered?? The Qtty ordered must be equal to the difference of stock used last time less your existing stock.

Regards,

Faseeh

Hi Faseeh,

thanks, yup it can be possible with seasonal trend...

can we get the suggetion with help of vba programme based template because this will give feeling like system based details or information...

rgds,

Ajinkya

Hi Ajinkya,

Nops, I am not proficient in VBA. If you are interested in doing it some how otherwise then let me know. :)

Regards,

Hi Faseeh,

Meantime i have tried something but its not executing the exact output.

Need some guidance...

Hi Ajinkya,

Hope you are doing excellent. It's been a long vacation for me.

May I request you to please share sample data so that I can give a try to achieve your requirement.

Kaushik

Hi Kaushik,

How are you dude?

Yup, really long time back, now a days stucked in heavy work load literally don't have time to have meal....

well, coming to the point, file is uploaded...

https://hotfile.com/dl/178647957/5adf3b4/Dealer_Order_Forcasting.xlsx.html

here in yellow highlighted cells I am looking suggestion based on vba program instead of manual entering....but the criteria is column V (DIO) should not greater than 5.00

rgds,

Ajinkya

Hi Ajinkya,

Thanks for uploading the file.

I have seen the data but having hard time in understanding the logic to fill col Q (yellow highlighted cells). May I request you to do the following for my understanding?

1) Explain the logic for calculating the data at Col Q (e.g., how 17500 and 19000 are calculated at Q25 and Q26, respectively?)

2)What is the relation between Col Q and Col V(DIO)?

3)Why column V (DIO) should not be greater than 5.00?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Kaushik

Back