• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Updating an existing dashboard

drifta

Hi all,

After buying the full suite of dashboards and gantt charts about a year ago, I happened to stumble across the vacation dashboard which was demonstrated to advertise the Excel training. I wonder if anyone happens to know simply the way in which I can adapt the calculations data to use this for a 12 month period, please?

This is the file: <removed>

I'd be very grateful for anyone who can support - it's a great looking file which does an excellent job - just not for the duration I need (ideally June to May financial year)! Sadly my level of Excel experience and the timeframe I aren't compatible!

Thank you...

EDITED (SirJB7)

Hi, drifta!

When buying software, or having access to non-free publicly available applications, or whenever the author doesn't authorize you to freely distribute it, please neither post links to nor upload it. Instead contact the author and ask him about your issue, or if asking at forums describe the problem and if posting any file that it is a downloadable and non copyrighted or commercial version.

Moving this topic to the proper forum:
http://chandoo.org/forum/forums/questions-about-chandoo-org-products/

Regards!

Thanks for moving the thread and sorry if this was off topic or against any forum protocol. The file is actually one of Chandoo's own projects and I gather he is too busy to reply personally to every post/request made. The dashboard in question is within 'these four walls' here:

http://chandoo.org/wp/2013/01/24/employee-vacations-tracker-dashboard/ (a link to the file can be found easily within this post)

Chandoo's own example was followed by numerous comments, many which requested support for an 'extension' to the 3 months included. Since none of the responses came from him or offered the correct answer, I thought I'd ask here within the forums.

If anyone can offer any support I'd be very grateful. Thank you.

Hi, drifta!
Thanks for the acknowledge and hope that someone will answer you soon.
Regards!

Back