• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Update table in PPT form excel database

postingart003

i want update table in powerpoint , i have data in excel sheet but i want student marks sheet in power point it is possible update table in powerpoint from excel data by using vba or any other
thanks for help

Attachments

• Automating-excel to powerpoint.xlsm
    15.6 KB · Views: 1
  • pic.png
    pic.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
Postingart, the problem here isn't to solve the problem in VBA but to understand the Excel and PowerPoint object models. I'm pretty familiar with the Excel model, but I know nothing about PowerPoint's. Do you? Because we start by assuming that you're here because you know the VBA language and the Excel model; if you already know the PowerPoint model as well, maybe you already know enough to transfer the data, with just hints. If you don't know the PowerPoint object model, you gotta start reading the manuals.

If you don't know the Excel model either, one of us can probably help a bit. And if you don't know even VBA, you're starting from scratch and you should say that up front.

Back