• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Understanding the design and then creating a table for Pivot Table

jinkai

Hi, how do I design a table specifically to create the layout as per the "Photo" sheet?
I have only managed to get up to the work done in the "Test" sheet as per the attachment and really need to create that kind of pivot table for work reasons (urgent).

Can someone please advise me as I cannot seem to find any way to make approached and LinkedIn/No LinkedIn display numbers?

Attachments

• sample data for pivot table.xlsx
    172.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Edit: Original post made in myonlinetraininghub with same topic under General Excel Questions & Answers

jinkai
As written in Forum Rules:
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

jinkai
As written in Forum Rules:
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

Almost the solution - Unable to get the columns to separate when I make Total this week? and this week

Any advice?

Attachments

• sample-data-for-pivot-table-1.xlsx
    172.8 KB · Views: 1
Back