• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

SPLIT COMMISSION AND STATEMENT FORMULAS

chris_kenny

On the attached spread sheet it contains formulas for auction sales. I would like to try and do the following things and any help would be really appreciated.

1. On the sale by sheet (tab1) on column M I input the staff number and it populates their name in column N by reading from the Staff Info (tab 2) column O is a formula where it works out the commission from the auction house cut in column I.

What I would like to do is sometimes two staff members work on 1 auction sale so the commission has to be split. I have put in 3 new columns P-R but not sure how to do the formula

2. On the statements page there is a formula where it reads the sale information when the sale is completed from the sale by sheet (tab 1), what I would like to know is how could I do it that the statement is only produced if there is a sale. so for example if the item on board 1 never sold when you go to the statement tab this would be blank.

I hope I make sense
confused.gif

Attachments

• MASTER SHEET REV1.xlsx
    67.8 KB · Views: 5
You know I am very sorry if I have upset people I was just trying to get an answer to a problem. Yes I did message these forums as well. This has upset me as all I want is an answer or help with my question :-(

Back