• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Sparklines (Excel 2007) - Cannot see the Bullet Chart

KimC

Hi There,

I have been having fun learning about Sparklines however I am finding them to be a bit tempermental. I have added the Sparklines addin to Excel 2007 and was able to create Bullet chart and others just fine. Today my computer seems to have had a melt down and despite numerous attempts whilst I can create the Bullet Chart and can see the formula in the cell, no chart appears. I can still create line, bar and stacked charts with no problems. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problems and how they fixed it?

I have rebooted the computer with no success. The interesting thing is that I downloaded "Sparklines2.3.1_mac.xls" from this site and I can create a bullet chart within that worksheet. If I then open a new file and recreate the exact same bullet chart from scratch it will not appear!

I sent my file to a colleague and they cannot see the bullet chart either.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am getting very frustrated.

Regards

kim

After much frustration I have given up using the bulletchart icon to build the sparkline. Instead if I type out the formula it will work so I am a happy camper again

Back