• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

SirJB7

bobhc

Excel Ninja
Due to the help I recived on dependant drop down lists for this site I have been left alone to day(boss very happy with spread sheet)So I have had the time to explore the site a bit and found youe profile, in it you say that you also work with Access, do you know of a site as good as Chandoo but for Access

Not the first time we've heard this question.

datapig isn't a terrible place to start. You can feel free to ask access questions on the forums because there are many people here who have some access skills.

Hi dan_I, had a look at datapig, there is a lot to look at so I will use it, not up to Chandoos level though

Hi, bobhc!

Glad to hear from you again :)

I agree with dan_l, as far as I know there isn't an Access forum equivalent to Chandoo's Excel, we became very exquisite after being here and when we compare... the truth is that many sites don't appear as of same level.

Besides datapig you may try with accessforums.net and mvp-access.com for starting and check if offer & demand's law is satisfied.

And again, feel free to ask anything about Access or VBA here, surely someone would come up with a little of light. I hope Chandoo won't be against many Access questions in this forums (unless you try to hijack them for pure Access use), and if I'm eventually wrong, well just e-mail your questions and I'll try to help you.

We'll be in touch, old-dog state-of-the-art-tricked! ... Now added Access... wow! We're just a step away from Visual Studio, VB.NET, C# and SQL Server... :)

Regards!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com.ar ...just in case ;)

EDITED 04/08/2012 04:00 GMT-3

Back