• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Preferred Data Visualization Formats and Features

tiboude

Hello Chandoo Community! :DD

I'm currently working on a project, MaisonData (maisondata.com), which is aimed at simplifying the process of creating and customizing beautiful data visualizations. Our goal is to make it easier for individuals and professionals to present their data in a visually appealing and informative way.

As avid Excel users, your insights are incredibly valuable to us. I'm curious to learn more about your preferences and needs in terms of data visualization:
  1. What formats of data visualizations do you often use or prefer (e.g., bar charts, line graphs, pie charts, etc.)?
  2. Are there specific features or tools you wish were more accessible or available when creating charts or graphs?
  3. If you've had a chance to explore maisondata.com, I'd love to hear what you think could be improved or added to enhance your experience.
Your feedback will play a crucial role in shaping the development of maisondata.com and ensuring it meets the needs of its users. I appreciate any thoughts or suggestions you can share! ;)

Thank you for your time and help!
Moderator Note: You should able to attach a sample Excel-file (instead of links to somewhere).

Last edited:
It's great to hear about MaisonData's initiative! For your questions:

1. Preferred Visualization Formats:
- As Excel users, individuals often prefer a mix of bar charts, line graphs, and pie charts based on data types and presentation needs.

2. Desired Features/Tools:
- Improved customization options for charts.
- Interactive features for better engagement.
- Integration with external data sources.
- Robust data filtering capabilities.

3.Feedback on maisondata.com:
- If users have explored maisondata.com, they may provide feedback on its user interface, ease of use, and compatibility with Excel data import/export.

Engaging with the communities is a smart move to gather valuable insights for enhancing MaisonData's offerings.

Back