• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Power Query doesn't show some items

In the attached workbook I have 3 sheets named Input, d and Final.
Sheet Input is the source of the Power Query table in Sheet d.

I wonder why it is that Input rows 177:182 and row 202 are not shown in the PQ table.

One more question - is it possible to extend the code in Advanced Editor so that I can show something like indicated in sheet Final.
Text in the workbook is almost written exclusively in Danish because that is what I am using, but I do not think this should disturb seriously.

Attachments

• Skoler_Institutioner_3.xlsx
    215.8 KB · Views: 4
These rows do not appear to have any X in the data that has been pivoted - blank rows will automatically be excluded.

I realize that there are inconsistences between column F in Input and the headings in sheet Final, row 5.

By the way - I have come to think that it might be easier to get the data into sheet Final via some SORT(UNIQUE(FILTER.... construction, but if you think PQ would be better I am still interested to hear your thoughts.

What do you want to appear in the body of the table on the Final sheet?
A Count of something, or names (Navn?).
I realize that there are inconsistences between column F in Input and the headings in sheet Final, row 5.
So how should we group them? Like this (but it's not complete)?:
How to split Indsatspaedagog into flexindsats and familierettede inds?
What to do with Handvaerker?

Without grouping it could appear:

@45pcal
Thank you very much that you will take a look.
I want names of Skole, Psykolog, Logopæd etc. to appear in the body of the table (sheet Final).
I attach a new workbook. As mentioned earlier there were some inconsistencies in the first one. I hope that this has been repaired in the present workbook. See also my comments in sheet d and sheet Final. Please forget about Håndværker. I have moved this item outside the Input table. Indsatspædagog should not be split, cf. headings in sheet Final.

Attachments

• Skoler_Institutioner_4.xlsx
    215.5 KB · Views: 2
Back