• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Power Pivot not updating properly

Marshallpb1

So, I updated a date calculation column to reflect week starting from week ending in my source file. It looks like it updated when I did a refresh, but the relationship between that column and a calendar table doesn't seem to recognize the change. Originally, using week ending, it was moving up the week number up a week, so that some of my week 44, 2022 data was getting lumped into week 45, 2022.

My pivot table is reflecting the week number (calendar table) incorrectly. Week 45, 2022 should now be included in Week 44, 2022 but the chart will not update with the changes

Appreciate any insight or workaround that can be provided. I've tried to create a duplicate file and editing the source file, but ended up with same result. Is there anyway to replace it without having to recreate the dashboards and slicers I've mapped to these tables?

nevermind. I believe I just need to figure out the =weeknum formula in my calendar table and why its returning the incorrect week number for the weeks. Move along, nothing to see here.

Back