• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Populating the Project Dashboard with an Import from MS Project

activen

Hi,

The Project Management Dashboards are excellent. I was wondering if it would be possible to import the Gantt data from MS Project? Our standards dictate project.

You can use macros to do this. See this from Robert: http://www.clearlyandsimply.com/clearly_and_simply/2009/01/bring-your-tasks-in-a-row.html

Thanks, this way I can import the activities. I also looked at some of the charting solutions for creating the Gantt but none of them are as good as any of yours. Are you planning to put a date rather than week numbers into any of the future releases?

Dates are coming... give me a few weeks ;)

The date based gantt chart template is almost ready. I am doing final tests and fixing issues with excel 2003. All customers (that is right, all) will get a free update when I release it.

Excellent. I have to tell you I am really enjoying using excel now I've seen the magic you do. I showed my son and he was blown away..."why don't they show us stuff like this in school?"

Back