• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Pivot Table With two different month dates

ITHEAD

Hi, please help as I want to summarize personwise sales with payment received thru PIVOT Table as invoice date and month is different and payment received dat are different I want to summarize. Column should have monthwise details like Invoice and payment amount should come in the month when the payment came in same row against that invoice .

Attachments

• for help.xlsx
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
Are you looking for something like this?:
If not, then include in your file a mock-up of the kind of thing you want.
In the above, when there was no recd date, it was assumed to be the same as the invoice date.

Are you looking for something like this?:
View attachment 77930
If not, then include in your file a mock-up of the kind of thing you want.
In the above, when there was no recd date, it was assumed to be the same as the invoice date.
I attached what I want, for your reference I am working on incentive calculation of sales person against his sales and payment received against the same bill payment may be received on same month or may be in next month.Please refer my attached snapshot

ITHEAD
Something like this ... ?
> There are monthly Grand Total too
> There are years too to able to sort those months more useable order.

Attachments

• for help.xlsx
    31 KB · Views: 5
It looks like you've already managed it?
I managed to get this, but my file's a mess at the moment, and it wasn't as easy as I thought, so I'll only tidy up my file and attach it if you really need it:

At the last minute I made the received values negative, since it didn't make much sense in the totals.

It looks like you've already managed it?
I managed to get this, but my file's a mess at the moment, and it wasn't as easy as I thought, so I'll only tidy up my file and attach it if you really need it:
View attachment 77936

At the last minute I made the received values negative, since it didn't make much sense in the totals.
Thank You it seems ok as of now can you please share the file so that I can go thru what I was missing

See attached.
Your table, into Power Query, output direct to Pivot.

Attachments

• Chandoo47649for help.xlsx
    27 KB · Views: 7
Back