• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Pivot Table Grand Total Percentages 0.00% cell will remain empty

Shoaib Rehman

As you can see in attached snapshot before calculating Grand Total % lot of empty cell means no data which is good.
Now after calculating Grand total Percentage all empty cell becomes 0.00%.
I want to to leave it empty means 0.00%, otherwise it looks messy better to be empty.
Question is that how we can do it by using Pivot table.

Attachments

• Pivot Data Before Grand Total percentages.PNG
    Pivot Data Before Grand Total percentages.PNG
    12.8 KB · Views: 3
  • After Grand Total percentages.PNG
    After Grand Total percentages.PNG
    325.4 KB · Views: 3
I used conditional formatting of the Pivot Table. When the value was zero, make the font color white.

Attachments

• Sample File.xlsx
    418.9 KB · Views: 3
Shoaib Rehman
As a new member, You have just read Forum Rules before Your the 1st posting
Please, reread those and after that follow too.

As i posted same query on another forum i have no idea it is against the ruled sorry for inconvenience. In future i will avoid it. Thanks

Shoaib Rehman
Your: i have no idea
As You have read Forum Rules before posting anything,
You should have know, what should do if use cross-posting.
Seems that You have not reread those yet!
Please, reread second time and learn, what has written.
Basically, same rules are everywhere.

Read it got it understood
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

• Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

Back