• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

OCR Data extraction with VBA from PDF copy

punna111

Hi Guys,

Can i extract the data from the pdf copy with ocr technology in vba.

I know that document imaging is required to do this.I have already installed document imaging. I have researched about this on the net, but i didn't find any thing. please see the below link about the ocr technology. any ideas? i have seen the below link but i didn't get anything..

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjdu8SjEtG0

Regards,

PRB

Hi ,

I doubt that you can get any help ffrom those who have not actually worked on this , since it involves software which is proprietary and very specialized ; it is not likely that many people have worked on OCR.

Even if someone is interested to try his / her hand at this , the software is pretty big , more than 200 MB in size ; few people might be tempted to download and install it.

My suggestion is that the emgu site has a tutorial and examples ; go through the grind and see whether you can manage ; if not , there are freelancers who are well-versed in this software ; check this link :

https://www.elance.com/sf/search/contractors/q-OpenCV/ind-true/cat-it-programming

Narayan

Hi Narayank991,

Thank you for your information mentioned above.

have seen the youtube link which i have provided in 1st post.

i think it is possible with the help of document imaging. i have seen in the net.

and moreover the link which you have given, i didn't understand anything.

persons are coming from that link. not any software.

PRB

Hi all,

can anyone help on this issue..

Please find the link of youtube in first post..

if i extract text from screen also enough. if any information related this please helpme...

Thanks,

PRB.

Back