• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

New to Chandoo and learning - but can't find some options

LMartin72

Hello! I recently found Chandoo's site and YouTube channel and have been learning a lot about Excel. I LOVE your method of teaching! I found the Playlist called "Excel Challenges & Homework" and tried to follow along to learn the objective of that lesson. I have a Microsoft 365 subscription. I cannot find some of the items you are selecting, thus finding it difficult to follow along.

Any suggestions for how I get more options so that I can complete the lesson? I'm interested in registering for the paid class, but I'm afraid if I'm unable to follow along on this one that I will be lost in the paid version.

Thank you, and again - LOVE your channel and the community you've created of helpful Excel folks!

Lori

I see that a lot of people have viewed this post but no replies. Is there somewhere that the "Excel Challenges & Homework" playlist are discussed? Perhaps I could find help there.

Lori

Hello! I recently found Chandoo's site and YouTube channel and have been learning a lot about Excel. I LOVE your method of teaching! I found the Playlist called "Excel Challenges & Homework" and tried to follow along to learn the objective of that lesson. I have a Microsoft 365 subscription. I cannot find some of the items you are selecting, thus finding it difficult to follow along.

Any suggestions for how I get more options so that I can complete the lesson? I'm interested in registering for the paid class, but I'm afraid if I'm unable to follow along on this one that I will be lost in the paid version.

Thank you, and again - LOVE your channel and the community you've created of helpful Excel folks!

Lori
Can you give typical example(s) of "cannot find some of the items"? Maybe then people would be able to guess the probable reason.

Back