• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need the subtotal only for the line's had sub category in pivot table

CMA Suresh

IMG-20230106-WA0002.jpghow to create subtotal for only lines have subcategories in the above pic I don't need subtotal for red colour highlighted one's since there is no subcategory

There is no option for that in a pivot table. There will always be a line there. You could hide the numbers if you use the data model, but you'd still have the Total entry in column B.

There is no option for that in a pivot table. There will always be a line there. You could hide the numbers if you use the data model, but you'd still have the Total entry in column B.
Thank you for response, when I hided the remaining subtotals, still it was showing the subtotals when I use slicers, currently I am using table (for slicers) and sumif (based on aggregate formula) for this report, since file become heavy trying to explore other options in pivots, is it possible to insert calculation row in pivot?

I wasn't talking about hiding rows (as you have found, that won't work), I was talking about leaving the subtotal row value cells blank. The row itself would still be visible.

Back