• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need Help Dynamic Attendance Dashboard

D3c3nt-m3n

I need a Attendance Dashboard that reflects the data of people based on their:
- Total Lates
- Highest Lates,
lates above the given criteria such as 8:30 and above
-then 9:00 and above
- then 9:30 and above
- a block where we can search by ID number or name to see the statistics of
Administration and Domestic
- Top Three people which Most lates
- Top Three people with Minimum lates
- and lates at 17:00 hours and above
Can add time empolyee in database as well
Attendance Board for management in different block and domestic in different block but on the same page and
and annual report as well

I have uploaded the file as well

Attachments

• Attendence Facts report- 12-11-to-30-11-2016.xlsx
    25.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site! Have you searched some of the possible dashboard samples on here? Looking at your data I think you can get started with some quick and easy Pivot tables. Pivot tables will allow you to get your Top/Bottom X employees, count of all Lates by category, and if you use slicers you can have filters for selecting Employee or Employee number.

However, dashboards are unique to the individual and you have to create something you like and that fits your audience. Without a little more direction on what you are looking for (i.e. How can I make a _______ chart?). Then it is hard to guess what will work best for you.

To get you started I have attached your data with Pivot Tables. If you have control over the raw data I would suggest modifying the layout so you can add additional dates without having to recalculate your totals each time. I have added a worksheet with a possible alternative. Then you let your pivot tables do the calculating for T. Lates, =>8:30, etc...

Attachments

• Attendence Facts report- 12-11-to-30-11-2016.xlsx
    66.3 KB · Views: 33
Back