• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Matrix visual not filtering the data for all months

unnikrish

Hi,

I have created a calculated table by combining the two tables using below formula.

Combined NRR = UNION(SELECTCOLUMNS('DME NRR',"System",'DME NRR'[System],"Date",'DME NRR'[date],"Region",'DME NRR'[Region],"Owner",'DME NRR'[Owner],"Reseller",'DME NRR'[Reseller Name],"Revenue",'DME NRR'[usd amount],"Revenue_Last year",'DME NRR'[usd_amount PY],"Product","DME"),SELECTCOLUMNS('DMS NRR',"System",'DMS NRR'[System],"Date",'DMS NRR'[Date],"Region",'DMS NRR'[Region],"Owner", 'DMS NRR'[Owner],"Reseller",'DMS NRR'[Reseller],"Revenue",'DMS NRR'[Revenue],"Revenue_Last Year",'DMS NRR'[Revenue_PY],"Product","DMS"))

I have created a matrix visual out of the table as below and filtering the revenue_last year column is not blank

unnipbi123_0-1651038058689.png
unnipbi123_1-1651038091859.png

but its not filtering the data as expected. if revenue_last year is blank it should not show data in Revenue. for example on the first row of the above screenshot, its still showing the value in revenue even though revenue_last year is blank.

I have created a same visual from another calculated table and applied the same filter. it works as expected.

unnipbi123_2-1651038397574.png

Not sure what is the issue here. Could you please advise if i am missing something.

Back