• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Macro to do dynamic mapping of fields from one excel sheet to other

priya2208

hi

I need help to write code for macro.

I have 2 files one source file and other one detsination file

need to map fields from source file to one of the worksheet of destination file

mapping needs to be done dyanamically

Hi, priya2208!

Perhaps you want to read the three green sticky posts at this forums main page so as to know the guidelines that will lead to know how this community operates (introducing yourself, posting files, netiquette rules, and so on).

About your question: would you please detail both workbooks and worksheets structure, indicating input ranges and data types and output ranges and expected results? Or better indeed, could you upload the sample files with sample data and explanation of required output? Thanks.

Regards!

Hi, priya2208!

For example you can begin reading one of the three green post I mentioned, in one of them it explains how to upload files for sharing. Briefly it says where you can upload them, so you enter in one of those sites, you follow its instructions, et voila!, then you post here the link/s to the file/s and we can download them.

Regards!

Hi, priya2208!

Try any other! Which ones do you have access to? Otherwise skydrive, google docs...

If not, you may post your mail here and somebody will write to you.

Regards!

Also, it helps if you check the previous post you have written asking the same thing.

http://chandoo.org/forums/topic/2-macros-need-to-be-wriiten-for-mapping-of-fields-to-another-need-urgent-help

Back