• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Looking for a better way to display data

AbbyNZ

Hi there,

I am not the most experienced excel person, but I aim to be!
I work in procurement, we set up a supplier panel of 31 Energy providers and I need to display the information on our intranet in the form of a spreadsheet.
I have attached what our web girl has done, but I feel like there is a better way? surely...

Thanks,

Abby

Attachments

• Energy Panel Capabilities.xlsx
    53.1 KB · Views: 21
Hi Abby ,

I am not sure what you mean by a better way ; it all depends on the kind of data that is available.

What I see on the Panel Member Capabilities tab are the 3 indicators P , S and I ; column B also has a ranking , though I am not able to see on what basis this ranking has been given to the various providers , of which there are only 30 ( row 5 through row 34 ).

Can you specify what exactly is the kind of presentation that you wish to make ?

1. Do you wish to see the overall top 5 / 10 suppliers ?

2. Do you wish to see category-wise top 5 / 10 suppliers ?

Narayan

hi,
Thanks for replying i think have found something :)
Hi Abby ,

I am not sure what you mean by a better way ; it all depends on the kind of data that is available.

What I see on the Panel Member Capabilities tab are the 3 indicators P , S and I ; column B also has a ranking , though I am not able to see on what basis this ranking has been given to the various providers , of which there are only 30 ( row 5 through row 34 ).

Can you specify what exactly is the kind of presentation that you wish to make ?

1. Do you wish to see the overall top 5 / 10 suppliers ?

2. Do you wish to see category-wise top 5 / 10 suppliers ?

Narayan[/quote

Back