• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Load in userform image created in sheet

Visor

Greetings forum members.
With a macro a QR image is created, ... I would like to be able to upload it to userform1
I have tried various things, but cannot.
How could I achieve this?
Thank you in advance for your collaboration

Attachments

• Make QRxMA.xlsm
    35.7 KB · Views: 13
Greetings I would like to know if I need to provide more explanation of the subject or perhaps it is not possible to upload the image to userform in this case. I would like to know, because I understand that the image changes its name every time it is generated

You got a solution in your other post.
BTW, always let people know that you have posted in other forums also and in which forums. Supply hyperlinks to all of them.

You got a solution in your other post.
BTW, always let people know that you have posted in other forums also and in which forums. Supply hyperlinks to all of them.
Yes indeed, ... thank you, what you tell me ... I saw that I was not going to have a suggestion or possibility of a solution, I understand that sometimes we are very busy, but I wanted to solve why I had to submit a report with the image ...
A thousand apologies and just enter to indicate that I already have the solution.
and thanks for your help

Visor
Please,
reread Forum Rules,
It's You, Visor, who should has to done something.
Those rules are for You too
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

Greetings dear forum members, .. Regarding this issue, I have obtained two solutions kindly provided by jolivanes and Artik in a cross post from another forum that can be reviewed at the following link:

Solutions to the issue

I hope it can also be of use to you if you are also looking for something similar.

Therefore, this issue is already solved with the two proposed forms.
I am sincerely very grateful.

Back