• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Linked with hidden sheet along with targated cell

Hasan Kabir

Hi Sir
Could anyone plz help me?
I want your kind help again if you could.
I need some condition to solve through Excel e.g
1-I need to open two common sheet and hide other sheets
2-From common 2 sheet there has some red color cell which will be linked to hidden sheet. Not only the sheet even the cell which I want to go. So the the condition is clicking the red colored cell will open the targeted hidden sheet with the cells where I want to see.
3-When I come back the any of common two sheet, without those 2 sheets other sheets will be hidden automatically.
I have attached the images and Excel sheet. Please if you can solve the problem with that excel file.
N.B:
a- Flow chart - GL 01 and Flow chart - GL 02 will not hidden and Scope of Improvement(GL-01), Scope of Improvement(GL-02), Work Ins. ( Color & Flavour) sheets will be hidden and will be linked Flow chart - GL 01 with Scope of Improvement(GL-01), Work Ins. ( Color & Flavour) Flow chart - GL 02 with Scope of Improvement(GL-02), Work Ins. ( Color & Flavour) as well
b-When linked cells will be clicked then will open the hidden excel sheets and the targeted cell (e.g D6:D10) which I want to go.
i.e. If I clicked glucose unloading drum from Flow chart - GL 01 will open Scope of Improvement(GL-01) sheet and respective cells e.g Glucose Unloading cell as well.
There I have indicated some cell by red color which need to be targeted and also be hidden other sheets automatically when I come back to any of Flow chart - GL 01 and Flow chart - GL 02 sheets.

Attachments

• Scope of improvement-Gum Line(1 & 2)(3).xlsm
    302.5 KB · Views: 1
Back