• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Ledgers opening balance

Shabbo

Dear Sir,

It’s a list of Few Ledgers – data is too large I have copied few ledgers as example.

Due to large data I can’t apply manual formula if I apply manual formula I will have to spend 2 days.

So I wanted your help to apply formula wherever there is opening balance for any ledger “mentioned” opening in column B then

In column J look like

Opening + Debit-Credit = closing balance of each ledger at the end of ledger name.

For Example please refer Ledger 1st BANK LOAN.

And where there is no opening balance is mentioned 1st Amount from closing balance will be treated as opening balance for example please refer Ledger ‘EXP LOCAL CHARGES”.

Attachments

• FINAL ACCOUNTS DATA PREPARATION.xlsx
    167.9 KB · Views: 4
Shabbo
You seems to have Ask an Excel Question and I can’t apply manual formula ... combination.
Why You cannot apply?
1) Use filter to see all
Openings
2) Copy & paste Your needed Opening-formula as You need
3) Do same kind of action with others as many times as it needs

Shabbo
You seems to have Ask an Excel Question and I can’t apply manual formula ... combination.
Why You cannot apply?
1) Use filter to see all
Openings
2) Copy & paste Your needed Opening-formula as You need
3) Do same kind of action with others as many times as it needs
Dear Sir,

Appreciate your reply, as always.

Can you please tell me how we can apply formula in such cases?

Because I am doing one by one and its taking time if I apply formula it will save time.

Shabbo
Your: Can you please tell me how we can apply formula in such cases?
Didn't Your sample file has already all needed samples of formulas for each filtering results?
Did You read my three steps?

Back