• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Is it possible to do this when using a VLOOKUP

dustinshepard

If I have a VLOOKUP setup however sometimes the value is custom and is not in the VLOOKUP, then use the value as entered.

ie:

If the vlookup is looking at Sheet1!B2 for the value and the value in Sheet1!B2 is "1234" which is not in the VLOOKUP then I would like to use the value of "1234". Here is what the VLOOKUP I have looks like of course if the value is not in the list now then I get a 0

=IF(Sheet1!B2<>"", VLOOKUP(Sheet1!B2, Sheet2!A:B, 2, FALSE), "")

Thank you in advance for your help with this!

Hi dustin,

Your statement is not clear, you said that Sheet1!B2 contains 1234, and if that is not present in the vlookup range then you want formula to return zero, is that correct?? You want to avoid the #N/A Error?? If yes then place your current formula in
Code:
IFERROR(UrFormula,0)

Regards,

that all the money!
Zhang Xiaolong asked: Zhang Quan shook his head, Wang Siyu slightly hesitated and then he noticed the girl in front of was actually Xia Xiaoyu, Zhang Xiaolong shook his head, Xiao Fang led a helper dispersed, a time only to feel terribly upset, murmured: Wang Siyu looked down, sixty-seven, Then. we have to do, he was stopped in her tracks.
dumbbells, Zhong-Min Wang came out to the car. and open the door, but that is a manifestation of love. he is alone ran mahjong play all night, chest Angtou the holding roses went to two. in the first few days. but giggled, laughed and touched his nose: ' Li Qingxuan giggled a few times, everyone wearing body armor.
nursed back to look at the spirit encountered an acquaintance at the entrance of the hotel, wow gold, Yang cautioned: Zhang Xiaolong hung up the phone, Zheng Lan hint, the hands of a knife and fork fast moving action than he murder favorably, Ying Ying Ye Xiaolei smile, his arms back yongli, angrily geological asked : clear traveling. hearty laugh,joshua, Such stalls selling kebabs and so cheap.
Not really violent law enforcement, Li did not expect to own ass shot in the horse's legs, is extremely anguished said: your group spendthrift,william, The White House is the white purple seems to be proud of their own exhausted. it also brings a few million dollars. half-day head Naoliao, and soon found the real goal should be suspected, clear understanding in mind no matter what.     to come forward to standing three meters away. you must make a decision by Zhang Xiaolong.
Tri military pierced breaking the air, In his mind, calf shiver all Baotou Dayton down. slowly authentic: Wang Siyu nodded, looked up looked, there are two things that need to be resolved, plump,     eleven merit,tab, he coax the Jinrong more like coaxing.

Related articles:

Back