• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Interactive Chart that allows user to select the series they want visible

mozsticks

I have a table that has 4 different temperature columns that I would like to compare in a graph with a set of strength values for a material. the problem is the chart looks really messy and crowded when all of the temperatures are visible. I want my chart to give the user the option to choose what temperatures he/she would like to be visible to compare with the strength values.

Ex. I want the daily low and daily high on the graph so I can determine if temperature range had certain affects on the strength reading. so I would be able to select the daily low to be visible, and the daily high to be visible. but I would like to exclude the temperature at the time of the test.

the x axis would be the date, and the y axis would have the temperature scale, as well as the strength scale.

I have a small example table attached. Note, it is a very small fraction of the data i'm actually using. I will have data for every day of the year.

Attachments

• example table.xlsx
    9.8 KB · Views: 12
Hi ,

The data in your workbook is itself messy ! The daily high and low temperature lines are themselves all over the place , and the other temperature lines criss-cross the limit lines at one or two places ; all in all , trying to present this data in an aesthetic manner is tough.

Narayan

Back