• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Individual Team Goal tracker (Fiscalyear, Quarterly, Monthly)

mediatx

Hi Guys

I am in need to create an Excel (2010) based sheet to enter and track individual commitments of ressources. I want one workbook per ressource, another that takes these data to merge the group goals (1 or more persons) and another to track the group goals to team goals (1 or more groups).

The issue is, I have those commitments written in word and dont really know how to make a logical table from them, as each goal has one more critical successfactors and these success factors are sometimes measured in percentage(ie. % customer satisfaction), sometimes in plain numbers (ie. numbers sold) or hours (ie. hours worked billable)

Is there someone interested in creating such an excel magic thing with or even for me (I can pay, but as I am only one the group members and not a manager, my budget is "out of pocket" - the reason I want this, is to create a dashboard so my managers get the facts instead of guessing... = self protection).

Any serious help is MUCH appreciated!

Back