• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

I want to create a specialized form

PrairieSage

I process travel for our department. One aspect of this is to prepare a travel Itinerary that includes flight info and lodging info, along with several other sections regarding info about reimbursement, etc. I'd like to create this form by pulling sections into a worksheet from another worksheet. Possibly by a list of macros or some other way that I am not yet familiar with. There is a header section that will stay the same, but there are 6 or 7 other sections that must be input for each travel because, as you know, travel is not always departing from one place and arriving at another. There are travelers departing from one place, going on to a second place, then a third and possibly a fourth before returning to the original location. Same with lodging, there won't always be only one hotel. Part of the sections I need to use are fill in and others are just info. Because each travel is different I must make it as long or short as is needed. Can you help?

This isn't the kind of thing that we do terribly often around these parts. Can you share what the form currently looks like?

Perhaps with that in mind we can help cook something up.

https://skydrive.live.com/P.mvc#!/view.aspx/Documents/ITINERARY%20TEMPLATE%20-%20LKJ.xlsx?cid=b8fd9a7f6125d4f9&sc=documents

Access this document in the 'Documents' folder, it's the only one in that folder.

This is the form I currently use to create a cover page itinerary for travelers. You will note there are several sections. Because of the nature of travel, I often need more than one set of information for some of the sections. I have not yet found a convenient way to add a set in a section. I guess I'm looking for something like "Quick Parts" used in WORD. Is there a way to create something like this?

Back