• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

HR Dashboard

xoxo5698

Hi everyone,

Has anyone here created an HR dashboard that includes comprehensive visualizations for employee data? I'm looking for one that covers tenure, age, skill levels (with color coding), performance ratings, benefits costs, employer costs, and other relevant metrics, all in one place.

If you have a template or examples that could help with reporting, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

1718658573205.png

xoxo5698

Do You have [sample] data Excel-file that covers tenure, age, skill levels (with color coding), performance ratings, benefits costs, employer costs, and other relevant metrics (especially that last part)?
Without it, You would have some challenges.

xoxo5698

Do You have [sample] data Excel-file that covers tenure, age, skill levels (with color coding), performance ratings, benefits costs, employer costs, and other relevant metrics (especially that last part)?
Without it, You would have some challenges.
Hi should have attached this to the original. thank you here you go!

Attachments

• Sample data.xlsx
    10.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi, can you please tell me how the master data can connect to the dashboard on this file? I am trying to connect the master data to all the tabs so the dashboard appears correctly on a different tab.

Attachments

• How to create a Dashboard in Excel - NESTED IF VERSION.xlsm
    152.7 KB · Views: 6
Back