• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to use single Userform multiple times in excel sheet

Daljeet Singh

I want to use the same "Userform9" for both CommanButton's "SELECT" in each sheet
Suppose, If I click on the "Select" Button at "Sheet1" then Userform9 will open. I can select any Option/Radio Button in Userform9 and save/close it.
The issue is when I click on the "Select" Button at "Sheet2" then Userform9 opens, but the same Option/Radio Button selected by default that I had selected in "Sheet1".

If I select another Option/Radio Button at "Sheet2" in Userform9 and save/close it, then the same thing happens with "Sheet1" Userform.
In "Sheet1" Option/Radio Button selected by default that I have selected in "Sheet2".

Please find the attached sample sheet for better understanding....

I know I can make a replica of Userform with a different name which will work perfectly. But, I have several sheets in my original Workbook.
This is just a sample to understand my issue.
I want to know with the same Userform, How can I perform them individually. I mean If I do some change in the "Sheet1" Userform that should not reflect or select any Option/Radio Button in the "Sheet2" Userform. Both should perform separately.

Hope you have a solution for me
:)

Attachments

• Test Mode.xlsm
    32.7 KB · Views: 7
Back