• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

how to data import from web?

mahaveer

actually i want to import data from one site therefore when i goto "DATA tab" and click on "from web" and it opens internet explorer.

now i want there will open google chrome it is possible?

becoz from which site i want to import data does not support internet explorer.

any help will be much appreciated......

Thanks in advance

Regards

CA Mahaveer Somani

Good day mahaveer

Set Crome as your default browser and it then should open when you want to access the web

Hi, mahaveer!

When you goto to Data tab, Get External Data group, From Web icon, you're prompted for a dialog box from Excel that's independent of your installed or default web browser. It'd be completely transparent which browser Excel ends using, unless you're dealing with a site that's behaves differently between IE & FF or Chrome.

BTW, how do you detect that Internet Explorer is used, apart from the running processes in Windows Task Manager? Please specify what Excel version are you using, thank you.

Regards!

excel 2007 i m using and i know it is internet explorer.

and i did what sirB7 said. but no profit.

Can you tell me another way.

Please

Thank you very much sir.

Regards

CA Mahaveer Somani

after log in that site i m getting the following error:

ERPNext is a complete easy to use web based ERP system that includes accounting inventory, sales, purchase, CRM, projects and a lot more.

Upgrade Your Browser

ERPNext requires a modern web browser to function correctly

Supported browsers are:

Mozilla Firfox 4+,

Google Chorme 14+,

Apple Safari 5+,

Microsoft Internet Explorer 9+,

Opera

IE 10 can only be installed on window 7 service pack 1 or higer....this type of error i m getting when try to install IE 10.

while i have window 7 but i think i have no service pack 1 or higer..... so i want to open google chrome in excel so that i can open my site......there...

Thanks

Regards

CA Mahaveer Somani

Back