• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How do I make this book???

Hi / Namaste

Just wondering if there's anyone to help me with a few formulae problems I am having. I am trying to make an Excel version of my milk book. This means customers, types of milk, prices, delivery days, balances, payments made etc. I need to make it "interactive" meaning if I update "an extra bottle delivered Wednesday" then the week's balance is updated.

If I made the basic layout, and posed a few questions, would anyone help me? I know what I need to do, but need a bit of guidance to do it.

Regards

Dudh-wallah Chris

Of course. People around here will help.

A thought: use drop box, skydrive, whatever, so that people can see your workbook. You can change the data to keep it anonymous, but, for something like this - it helps a great deal if we can see what's going on.

By the way: Can somebody tell me how you pronounce "namaste"?

FWIW, I'm pretty sure Chandoo did a contest for a "Personal Expense Tracker". It may help you to review some of the posts related to that, as I would think much of the techniques used in those would move nicely to this project.

Back