• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Grid lines

patricia

This is probably basic but it is eluding me. I have 2 columns - A column of numbers and a column of related data bars.
I removed the grid lines from the worksheet and then used the Camera to paste the 2 columns into another worksheet that also did not have grid lines. The data bars column looks fine but the lines around the cells holding the numerical data still seem to display. Any suggestions for getting rid of the cell/grid lines? Thank you.

If you have cell formatting around the cell you will need to remove those as well. The hot key is: Alt+HBN or you can access the cell formatting options with Ctrl+1 or select no boarders for the ribbon.

If you have cell formatting around the cell you will need to remove those as well. The hot key is: Alt+HBN or you can access the cell formatting options with Ctrl+1 or select no boarders for the ribbon.
Thanks Wally. I had briefly considered that but thought no it is not a border. That will teach me :)
Worked perfectly - thanks.

Back